Deeper Worship 5: Weekly Update

Dear ones,

Martin Luther is known for speaking / writing rawly. Luther said this about music. 

“I have no use for cranks who despise music, because it is a gift of God. Music drives away the Devil and makes people joyful”. 

We know from Scripture that music is a gift of God and that King Saul’s disturbing Spirit was driven away by David’s harp playing!

Also, Did you know the singing of God’s people is a weapon against Evil. In the Old Testament days of King Jehoshaphat God used the voices of his people singing to defeat an enemy. You know that they sang? 

"Give thanks to the LORD, for his love endures forever." Singing about Christ’s never-ending, unfailing love dooms the Evil One! 

Even God sings: 

"He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."


God made the human heart to be engaged by and respond to music.  We are looking forward to the arrival of our new Music Director Allie Olmstead in August. We believe God has gifted Allie with not only the gift of music, but a  Spirit gift to shepherd her gifts deeper into the heart and soul of Nature Coast Coast and the individuals who worship here. She has a passion for Christ that will remind us in song that Jesus is all we have. Jesus is all we need and Jesus is sufficient. 


The nature of the deeper worship campaign is one of seeking additional operational funds above and beyond what we already give. It does make it a bit harder to track and that is ok, but if you do know you plan to give more or wish to designate specifically to the deeper worship campaign filling out one of the pledge sheets would be helpful and if you are increasing your normal giving to designate the extra on your check or offering envelope.  We are amazed as God has already provided through one time gifts and future designations over 22K of our 100K goal!  

Jesus is kind and gracious and our Deeper Worship campaign is just a tangible way that He gives us the privilege to participate in His future and story for the Nature Coast! Pledge sheets are on the black table in the narthex.  I’m excited to see Christ at work in his provision. 

Grateful to be together with you all in this journey...Till the whole Nature Coast Sings!!!

~ Brad


17 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only
use web for that reason, and get the most up-to-date information.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 6:46 PM

2. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how to download minecraft free.
Regards

Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 5:29 AM

3. wrote:
Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website
with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and brilliant style and design.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 9:01 PM

4. wrote:
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you
hire out a developer to create your theme?
Superb work!

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 5:12 PM

5. wrote:
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and all. However think of
if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more,
"pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could undeniably
be one of the most beneficial in its field. Superb blog!

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 2:58 AM

6. wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually
realize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my site =).
We will have a link change agreement between us

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 12:49 AM

7. wrote:
I believe that is among the most important information for me.
And i am satisfied reading your article. However want to observation on few common things,
The website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact
great : D. Excellent task, cheers

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 11:10 AM

8. wrote:
What i do not realize is in fact how you are not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be
right now. You're very intelligent. You already know
thus considerably in terms of this subject, made me in my opinion consider it
from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be
involved unless it is something to do with Girl gaga!
Your personal stuffs great. At all times deal with it up!

Thu, September 5, 2019 @ 1:57 AM

9. wrote:
I really liked this post i actually read your blopg fairly often, and you're always coming out
with some great stuff. I shared this on my facebook,
and my followers loved it. Keepp uup the good work :)

Sun, September 8, 2019 @ 11:38 PM

10. wrote:
Good way of describing, and good article to obtain information regarding my
presentation focus, which i am going to convey in academy.

Mon, September 9, 2019 @ 11:30 AM

11. wrote:
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a
daily basis. It will always be useful to read articles from other authors
and use a little something from other websites.

Mon, September 16, 2019 @ 1:33 PM

12. wrote:
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to
do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed
soon. Thanks

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 4:53 PM

13. wrote:
Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 4:58 PM

14. wrote:
Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back yet again since I book marked it.

Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and
continue to help others.

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 2:39 PM

15. wrote:
What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page,
and your views are pleasant designed for
new people.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 3:33 AM

16. wrote:
Somebody necessarily help to make critically posts I'd state.
That is the very first time I frequented your web page
and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular put
up extraordinary. Magnificent process!

Fri, November 8, 2019 @ 3:18 PM

17. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different
web address and thought I might check things out. I like what
I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

Fri, November 8, 2019 @ 3:20 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.